If you’re wondering how to find your Google Business URL, you’re in the right place. In this post, we’ll walk you through the steps to get your URL and share some best practices for using it.
Checkout this video:
If you have a physical location or service area that customers visit, you can list your business on Google and get found by customers searching on Google Maps and other Google products. When you add your business to Google, you’ll get a free Business Profile that appears right when customers are searching for your business or businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps.
Customers can use your Business Profile to:
-Easily find your business on Google
-See your business hours, contact information, and pictures
-Get driving directions (if you’re a local business)
-Read customer reviews left by other customers
-Learn about products and services you offer
-Watch video introductions (if you’ve added them)
What is a Google Business URL?
In order to find your Google Business URL, you will need to first create a Google My Business listing. If you haven’t already done so, you can follow these instructions.
Once you have created and verified your listing, you will be able to find your URL in the “About” section of your listing.
Your Google Business URL will look something like this: https://www.google.com/maps/place/yourbusinessname/@yourlatitudelongitude,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0000000000000000:0000000000000000!8m2!3dyourlatitude!4dyourlongitude
How to find your Google Business URL
In order to find your Google Business URL, you will need to have a Google account and be logged in. Once you are logged in, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to https://www.google.com/business/.
2. If you have multiple locations, select the business you’d like to find the URL for from the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the screen. From here, you can also click on the business location on the map.
3. On the next screen, look for your business name and address in the top-left corner of the screen. To the right of your business name, you will see a button that says “Share” – click on this button.
4. A pop-up window will appear with several options for sharing your listing – select the copy button next to the URL at the top of this pop-up window. This will copy your Google Business URL to your clipboard so that you can paste it into another document or website as needed!
Tips for creating a memorable Google Business URL
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re creating your Google Business URL:
1. Keep it short and sweet- The shorter your URL, the easier it will be for customers to remember.
2. Use keywords- Include relevant keywords in your URL to help customers find your business more easily.
3. Make it easy to spell- Avoid using words that are difficult to spell or that might be easily confused with other words.
4. Avoid numbers and symbols- Stick to letters and words to make your URL as easy as possible for customers to remember.
How to use your Google Business URL
To use your Google Business URL, simply type in the URL into your web browser’s address bar and hit enter. Then, sign in with your Google account information. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one for free. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to search for businesses and access their listings.
Google Business URL FAQs
Q: How do I find my Google Business URL?
A: You can find your Google Business URL by doing a search for your business on Google. If you see your business listed, click on it and then copy the URL from the address bar.
Q: How do I create a Google Business URL?
A: You can create a Google Business URL by creating a listing for your business on Google My Business. Once you have created your listing, you will be given the option to choose your own custom URL.
To find your business URL, go to your Google My Business page and click on the “Get started” button. Then, select “Claim your business.” You will be asked to enter your business name and location. After you have entered this information, click on the “Continue” button. Next, you will be asked to verify your business. You can do this by phone or by postcard. Once you have verified your business, you will be able to choose your own URL.
If you’re looking for more information on how to find your Google Business URL, here are a few articles that might be helpful:
– [5 Ways to Find Your Google Business URL](https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/find-google-business-url)
– [How to Find Your Google+ Local Page URL](https://www. SEOmoz.org/blog/how-to-find-your-google-local-page-url)
– [What’s My Google+ Page URL?](http://socialmediatoday.com/node/1725861)
There are a few different ways that you can find your Google Business URL.
One way is to simply type in your business name into the Google search bar and see if your business comes up in the search results. If it does, your business URL will be listed next to your business name.
Another way to find your Google Business URL is to go to the Google My Business page (https://www.google.com/business/). If you have already claimed your business on this page, you will be able to find your business URL under the “Info” tab.
If you have not claimed your business on the Google My Business page, you can do a search for your business on this page. If your business comes up in the search results, you will be able to find your business URL next to your business name.
About the author
My name is Jeff, and I’m a small business owner and marketing consultant. I’ve been working in the marketing industry for over 10 years, and I’m passionate about helping businesses grow. In this article, I’ll share how to find your Google Business URL.
As a small business owner, you know that it’s important to have an online presence. One of the best ways to do this is to create a listing on Google My Business. This will allow your business to show up in search results and on Google Maps.
In order to create a listing on Google My Business, you’ll need to have a URL for your business. Your Google Business URL is what appears in the search results when someone searches for your business. It’s also what appears on your business listing on Google Maps.
If you don’t have a URL for your business yet, don’t worry! In this article, I’ll share how to find your Google Business URL.
First, go to https://www.google.com/business/. Then, click “Get started” in the top right corner of the screen.
Next, enter your business name and address into the search fields. Then, click “Search”.
If your business shows up in the search results, great! Click on your listing to claim it. Once you’ve claimed your listing, you’ll be able to edit your URL.
If your business doesn’t show up in the search results, don’t worry! You can still create a listing by clicking “Add my business” in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then, follow the instructions to complete your listing. Once you’ve created your listing, you’ll be able to edit your URL