Looking to edit a scheduled post on your Facebook Business Suite account? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
What is Facebook Business Suite?
Facebook Business Suite is a collection of tools that lets businesses manage their Facebook page and Instagram account from one place. Businesses can use Facebook Business Suite to post updates and track metrics, as well as create and schedule ads.
What are the benefits of using Facebook Business Suite?
Facebook Business Suite is a tool that helps businesses manage their Facebook Page and Instagram account from one place. With Facebook Business Suite, businesses can create and schedule posts, see insights, send messages, and more.
What are the features of Facebook Business Suite?
Facebook Business Suite is a tool that allows businesses to manage their Facebook Pages and ad campaigns in one place. It includes features such as bulk scheduling of posts, insights and analytics, and the ability to create and manage Facebook ads.
How to create a post on Facebook Business Suite?
To create a post on your Facebook Page:
From your Page, click Create Post in the top right.
Choose the Page you want to post to.
Select an option from the list:
-Share an update: Write something, then click Share. You can also add a photo, video or URL.
-Create an offer: Click Offer, Event + more at the bottom of your post and select Offer from the list that appears.
-Create an event: Click Offer, Event + more at the bottom of your post and select Event from the list that appears.
-Go Live: Click Live Video at the bottom of your post and follow the prompts to start your live video.
-Add to Story: Click Photo/Video at the bottom of your post and follow the prompts to add a photo or video from your camera roll or live video feed.
How to edit a post on Facebook Business Suite?
If you need to make changes to a post that you’ve already scheduled in Facebook Business Suite, you can do so by following these steps:
1. In the app, tap the “Posts” tab.
2. Find the post that you want to edit and tap on it.
3. Tap the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Make the necessary changes to your post and tap “Save” when you’re done.
How to delete a post on Facebook Business Suite?
To delete a post on Facebook Business Suite:
1. Go to the Posts tab
2. Locate the post you wish to delete and click the three dots in the top right corner of the post
3. Select Delete from the drop-down menu
4. Confirm you want to delete the post by clicking Delete
How to schedule a post on Facebook Business Suite?
You can use Facebook Business Suite to schedule posts ahead of time. This is a convenient way to make sure your posts go out even when you’re busy or not able to be at your computer.
To schedule a post:
1. Compose your post in the Business Suite composer.
2. Click the scheduling icon in the top-right corner of the composer.
3. Select when you want to publish your post and click Schedule.
4. Your post will appear in the Scheduled Posts section of Business Suite and will be published at the time you selected.
How to view insights for a post on Facebook Business Suite?
Facebook Business Suite allows you to view insights for a post after it has been published. To do this, go to the Insights tab and click on the “Posts” tab. Then, click on the post you want to view insights for.
How to boost a post on Facebook Business Suite?
There is no option to “boost” a post on the Facebook Business Suite app. However, you can edit a scheduled post by going to the app’s “Posts” tab and selecting the post you want to edit. From there, you can change the date, time, or text of the post.
How to create an ad on Facebook Business Suite?
Creating an ad on Facebook Business Suite is easy and can be done in a few steps. Follow the instructions below to create your first ad.
1. Log into your Facebook Business Suite account.
2. Click on the “Create Ad” button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select the type of ad you would like to create from the options provided.
4. Enter the relevant information for your ad, including the destination URL and image or video assets.
5. Choose your target audience and budget for your ad campaign.
6. Once you have reviewed and confirmed all of the information for your ad, click on the “Submit” button to submit your ad for approval.